In the U.S. the expectation is that sometime in the summer we’ll go back to pre-pandemic normalcy. So, some companies have announced that in a few months they’ll start accepting employees back in their offices.
The world of cybersecurity is always in flux. New threats emerge as new technologies become more embedded – and companies both small and large struggle to keep up. If you want to gain a foothold in the IT security industry we would check out cybersecuritycourses.com for security courses that are industry approved.
One thing seems certain in 2019: that cybersecurity is big business.
- Disruptive Thinking: 5 attributes to consider by @jjsviokla
- Top 5 Innovation Trends via @innovate
- Is Innovation a Process or an Outcome? via @ralph_ohr
- Innovation Lessons From Tarzan by @skap5
- How biases, prejudices and ignorance can quietly undermine innovation via @chuckfrey
- The cave model of innovation via @philmccreight
- Innovation is Not Creativity – HBR
- Drive Innovation: Suggest Ideas, Don’t Propose Them via @marketingprofs
- When Innovation Strategies Combine – Forbes
- Who buys what? Research finds clues to marketing innovation – Physorg