- The next decade of technology in business – Economist Intelligence Unit Report
- Beating the Odds When You Launch a New Venture – Innosight
- 4 Reasons Companies Are Timid About Investing In “Big” Innovations – Fast Company
- The Breakthrough Bias by @andrewhargadon
- 5 Key Points to Consider when Developing an Innovation Strategy – Innovation Management SE
- A New Approach to Manage Disruptive Innovation in an Environment of High Uncertainty – Innovation Management SE
Late last year, in response to an article that stated that you need to stifle your creativity in order to get promoted, I argued that you needed to become a credible innovator to cut through the smoke and keep those objections at bay.