2017 was a good year in many ways. For one, it was my 10 year anniversary as a blogger! Yes, I’ve been writing Game-Changer since 2007. And as I’ve done in years past, here are the 10 most popular posts of 2017.
- A Critical Measure of Innovation: Leadership and Priorities
- Either You Drive Disruption Or You’re Outpaced By It
- We Need To Think About Failure Differently To Drive Innovation
- Innovation Is The Opposite of What We’re Pretending The Word Means
- Your Need For Certainty Kills Innovation
- You Shouldn’t Have To Ask Your Boss For Permission To Learn
- What Is The Goal Of Automation?
- The Single Biggest Reason Why Empathy Matters For Innovation
- Read This If You Suck At Follow Through
- Four Visions of the Future of Work
New to my blog? Subscribe here, connect and follow me on Twitter and LinkedIn.