How do you measure an innovation ecosystem?
This is a topic of discussion worth your time. Next week, Thursday February 12 at 9 AM PT, I’ll be co-hosting an #innochat discussion about measuring an innovation ecosystem. If you are new to Innochat, just jump on Twitter and follow the hashtag #innochat to join the discussion.
Hope to see you there 🙂
Here are some questions we’ll use to frame our discussion:
- What do you think are the critical components of an innovation ecosystem?
- What is the key component to start with if no other components are present?
- What cultural characteristics are necessary for an innovation ecosystem to function?
- What evidence, individual and/or organizational, will tell us that this culture is developing?
- How can we adjust and improve an innovation ecosystem to increase its effectiveness?
As an aside, related to the topic of innovation ecosystems, Up Global recently published a whitepaper where it identifies five key ingredients that make thriving startup ecosystems possible:
You can read the whitepaper below: