Here are HBR’s 10 must read articles on innovation. No need to buy, although you can if you want to, as I’ve compiled the PDF’s for each article right here. Just click on the link and voila!
1. Innovation’s Holy Grail by C.K. Prahalad and R.A. Mashelkar
2. Stop the Innovation Wars by Vijay Govindarajan and Chris Trimble
3. How GE Is Disrupting Itself by Jeffrey R. Immelt, Vijay Govindarajan, and Chris Trimble
4. The Customer-Centered Innovation Map by Lance A. Bettencourt and Anthony W. Ulwick
5. The Innovation Value Chain by Morten T. Hansen and Julian Birkinshaw
6. Is It Real? Can We Win? Is It Worth Doing? by George S. Day
7. Innovation: The Classic Traps by Rosabeth Moss Kanter
8. Discovery-Driven Planning by Rita Gunther McGrath and Ian C. MacMillan
9. The Discipline of Innovation by Peter F. Drucker
10. Innovation Killers: How Financial Tools Destroy Your Capacity to Do New Things by Clayton M. Christensen, Stephen P. Kaufman, and Willy C. Shih.