2011 is over. Lots of blog posts were written this year, lots of new and interesting friends were made, lots of ideas were crystallized and lots of value was created.
It was fun looking through the archives to find those posts everyone liked the most. It was fun to revisit them and re-read the comments you left. I still feel like it was just yesterday that I wrote them. Man time goes by very fast!
Here then are the 10 most popular posts of 2011 (+ 2 more) in no particular order.
Thank you for sticking around and I look forward to learning more from you in the next year.
Happy 2012 🙂
1. Can mastery and innovation coexist?
2. How are you connecting the dots?
3. Creative thinking is not a one time activity
4. How to get your ideas heard
5. How to be creative like Eminem
6. Laughter sets your mind free
7. Why you need to break out of your network to innovate
8. Are Little Bets a Better Recipe for Innovation?
9. Is it possible to innovate without loving what you do?
10. Insultants not Consultants: Balancing Mastery and Questioning
11. Reverse brainstorming: A better way to generate creative ideas
12. To innovate: Steal don’t imitate