This past weekend was fast paced and intense. Exciting. Almost 50 participants, 25 ideas, 8 projects and 3 winners. Two of them left the event with seed capital.
Here are the projects:
- WachaBache. A mobile application to crowdsource the reporting of streets that have holes and make driving a miserable experience.
- Indueducation. A web service that offers leading indicators to help the government with academic decision making.
- Eventum. A community for public social events.
- Cruzas. A mobile application that shows indicators of when it is a good time to cross the border to San Diego.
- Happy Birthday 2 me. A web service to help you organize your birthday and take advantage of local business offers.
- Congresoplon. Monitoring the productivity of Congress and its participants.
- Pimiento. Mobile app that suggests cooking recipes based on the ingredients that you have in your home.
- Instapart. Find the auto part your are looking for in real-time.
And the winners were:
Great job guys.…