Digital technologies, powered by the internet, are disrupting every industry. According to Pierre Nanterme, CEO of Accenture, digital is the main reason just over half of the companies on the Fortune 500 have disappeared since the year 2000.
It’s safe to say that you’re either a digital business or a dead business.
Digital is changing how business is done, and also society, period. But many businesses, of all sizes, have yet to wake up and understand this reality. How then can businesses adapt and flourish in the digital economy?
That is the topic of today’s episode and we have a guest, my friend Jonathan Canales, the CEO and founder of Sinergya; a leader of digital transformation.
Here are some questions we discussed:
- What is transformation, and what do we mean when we say digital transformation?
- What are the characteristics of a digital transformation?
- What are the obstacles?
- How does digital change business models?
- Who’s in charge of digital transformation?
- What should leaders of digital transformation keep in mind if they want to succeed?
- How much value will digital transformation bring to society and industries?
From your point of view, how can businesses adapt and flourish in the digital economy?
Here’s the video of our discussion:
The Big Bang is a weekly podcast. Tune in every Tuesday for more discussions on what’s possible.
Intro audio is by Arturo Arriaga, outro audio is Candyland by Guy J.