While I can help you go from “idea to market”, your needs might be more focused. Therefore, my workshops are game-changing because I start from the basics of skills, and go to the nitty gritty.
With that said, I offer you three types of innovation workshops:
The Innovator’s DNA Workshop
This workshop is based on the book by the same name, but I add my own twist on it to teach you the 6 essential skills you need to develop in order to innovate. It includes a dynamic where you put all the skills into action, and I show you how easy it is to rethink anything.
This is a great workshop for people and organizations who are looking to develop an innovation capability. If you want to innovate, you need the skills!
Duration: 4 hours
This workshop is designed for very specific business needs. Some of the most popular challenges that I have helped tackle are:
- Enhance strategic planning with a focus on speed of execution
- Renovation / Reinvention of your business (business model, delivery, brand, etc)
- Find and develop growth engines that are hidden, as well as new ones
- How to create and manage multi-disciplinary teams of collaboration
- Understand competition and ecosystem by doing on the ground and online research
- Understand customers, their latent and un-articulated needs
- Develop an unconventional marketing strategy
This is for individuals, a team who has a specific challenge in mind.
Duration: full day
This type of workshop is flexible, I can adapt it to fit any type of challenge. What’s different? To stimulate new thinking, I bring outsiders from my diverse network to the table. We’ll develop ideas, turn them into prototypes, and then put it all in an action plan that you can execute in 30 days.
This is a great workshop for startups as well as corporate giants who want to ignite innovation.
Duration: 1 or 2 days
I’ve facilitated innovation workshops for companies such as Strottman, IOS Offices, AMCO, Cirklo, Club Lia, Milk Factory and others. For your convenience, I can facilitate workshops in person or via Google Hangouts (yes, I’ve done them). My credentials? See my LinkedIn.
Need help developing your innovation capability? Creating new growth platforms and revenue streams?