Mobilizing and energizing a culture is predicated on the organization clearly understanding the vision, mission, values, and goals. It’s leadership’s responsibility to involve the entire organization, informing and inspiring them to live out the purpose the organization in the construct of the values.
- What is culture? Can it be shaped? How do you do this when there are dozens of competing priorities?
- Why does culture matter?
- What do leaders get wrong about culture?
- What are the key components of a strong culture?
- What does a strong culture look like?
- To an outsider, what are the signs that you have a strong culture?
- How do you scale culture?
- When is it time to change culture?
Visit Bulldog Drummond’s blog for uncommon insights on culture and leadership, and follow Shawn and Bulldog Drummond on Twitter:
The Big Bang is a weekly podcast. Tune in every Tuesday for more discussions on what’s possible.
Intro audio is by Arturo Arriaga, outro audio is Candyland by Guy J.