- Ambidexterity – the innovation skill we need now by @ovoinnovation
- Business Winners: Combining Scale with Agility – Irving Wladawsky-Berger
- The Future of How We Consume Things – HBR
- Creativity can hinder the corporate climb via @ralph_ohr
- Managing to be surprised by @rantcliff
- How PepsiCo, Kraft & MWH Accelerate Innovation by @andreameyer
- A Bias against ‘Quirky’? Why Creative People Can Lose Out on Leadership Positions – Knowledge@Wharton
Great design takes into account a users desired outcome and then removing obstacles from their path in achieving that outcome. If we wanted to 'make it harder' (a pain) for people to quench their thirst, Powerade did a great job at doing exactly that.