Great collection of reads this week which I encourage you to read while also following these smart people on Twitter.
- Innovation Economics by @elldir
- Why Big Companies Almost Never Notice Disruptive Innovation | Techdirt
- Why Waiting Until A New Business Model Is Proven Doesn’t Work | Techdirt
- How to become a better innovator by @ovoinnovation
- Six Characteristics of Highly Effective Change Leaders via @innovate
- Learning from nature’s design via @philmccreight
- Great Reads on Failure: Help Build a Collection of Insights by @lindegaard
- To Create the Future, See Hidden Patterns (and Challenge Them) via @ralph_ohr by @mitchditkoff
- With Innovation, You Don’t Get Points for Difficulty – HBR
- Oslo Innovation Clinic Offers Treatment for Ideas – HBR
- How to Be an Ideas Factory: Loosen Your Grip on Your Creations – BNET
- Innovating When You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know: The View from PARC via @ariegoldshlager
- Ten “worst practices” for gaining benefits from Innovation by @rgmcgrath
Want more? You can find more innovation posts in my Delicious bookmarks account, all good stuff!